Unlucky for some…not us though as we had another fabulous week on the List. Aby and I are really, really enjoying this lovely linky, so please do keep hooking up with us and spreading the word on twitter and beyond! And even better, we are very excited that for The List week 13 we have been given a personal planner from Personal Planners to give away to one of you lucky listers! Personal Planners make the most amazing planners, you know how we love a good planner, which can be personalised in so many ways. You can even add your own photos and special dates. This means each one is truly unique and what’s more will work for you as you have designed it! The lucky winner will be picked at random next Friday!!
So, on to my list…
Well, I appear to have been on strike this week. Normally I can look back through my phone and it reminds me what I’ve been up to. It’s actually out of storage space so the highlight of the week was watching Reuben make his own train-track. As I pointed out on insta, as a former civil engineer, this was a proud moment for me!
This week I’ve been reading Steal like an Artist – I basically want to spend all my time reading this book and thinking and scribbling in my note book, but it’s not possible. A fabulous luxury when I can squeeze it in!
I’ve also been listening to lots of Tony Robbins stuff on podcast and Youtube, and trying to make time to really focus. I guess it’s a bit like meditation but your thoughts are more structured. Good stuff but I need to work on making sure I get at least 15 minutes a day to do it!
Your Turn! Linky and Rules
The Linky will be live sometime in the wee hours so do pop back to link up!
The List is your opportunity to show off any list or bullet style posts you’ve written, either in the week or from your archive, so the community can show it some love. This could be anything from 100 ways to cook an egg to the 30 best family days out to 5 steps to perfect eyebrows, the list goes on (pardon the pun!). It’s totally up to you, the post just needs to be in a list or bullet point format.
Oh and here are the rules for joining in!
- You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List Badge on each post you would like to link (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Comment on this post to say hi!
- Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
- It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Aby and I will also retweet all your posts via twitter if you mention us in your tweets!
- Finally, if you could please follow Mums’ Days (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) and You Baby Me Mummy (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
That’s it! Aby and I can’t wait to get started, and we pledge to comment on all linked posts that meet the rules. So please do link in and we’ll get showing your posts some love xxx
Grab the badge and get linking!