Welcome to The List! This is a blogging linky which I host with the gorgeous Aby from You Baby Me Mummy, all about, well, lists!
If you’re a blogger join us with your posts (you’ll see how at the end). If you’re not, you can still enjoy it by exploring all the posts linked below. Just clicking one of the tiles below will take you off to a new blog, which you will love! On to my week’s list…
- Saturday was Mumsnet’s Blogfest and I loved it! Although the majority of the speakers I saw weren’t bloggers (which was a bit odd for a blogging conference), they were awesome writers and I got so much inspiration and enjoyment from listening to their stories. I also had a blast with my blogging buddies.
- I’ve had 3 hours of Ski lessons this week, so I’ve spent a lot of time in the car travelling to and from Sunderland – but it is so worth it. Look at that view!!
- We have the contents of our utility room in our dining room – but it should all be worth it by next week..!
- I also met with some lovely blogging pals, Sam from North East Family Fun and Ashlie from Sugar Rushed (who was in the dailymail last week for being awesome!) for a much over-due coffee. Really lovely to see them, but I can’t believe we didn’t get a selfie!
I am having the time of my life learning how to ski. I honestly feel like a little kid again and I even enjoyed falling over today. I know I’m doing it for work, but it doesn’t feel like it and it’s helping me put a few things into perspective…not to mention giving me lots of time to listen to podcasts on my drive over to Sunderland. Apparently doing something that requires you to get in the zone is also amazing for your creativity. We shall see but I certainly feel less stressy after an hour of it! You can see how I’m getting on here:
Speaking of Podcasts, I have loved the following…
- Elizabeth Gilbert on The Lively Show, if you’re planning on quitting your day job anytime soon to follow a creative path, listen to this first!!
- Amander Gummer on the Baby Toddler Me Show – a brand new podcast from our very own Fatima! I loved this show, Amander was great and Fatima was just a wonderful interviewer. I’m looking forward to listening to more of her shows. Do check her out and give her a high five for launching her show! Such an achievement, and she’s inspired me to crack on with mine…!
I am very sad to announce that after 64 weeks of #TheList I have decided that I can’t co-host any longer. I’ve had so much fun with and we both love this linky, but I’m ready to move on to other things. All the best to Aby and I will miss The List so much!
The happy news is that Aby’s new co-host will be Amy from Mr and Mrs T Plus Three, one of her best friends, and co-collaborator on a number of other projects. Amy can’t wait to get stuck in and her first week of #TheList will be 11th December.
What will you link up?!
Grab the badge and get linking!