Welcome back to another week of #TheList, which is a wonderful linky (if last week is anything to go by!) that I am hosting with my lovely friend, Abi, from You Baby Me Mummy (do hop over to see Abi’s list and say hello there).
Abi and I have decided to feature 3 of our favourite posts from the previous week’s Linky as a little thank you and shout out for being awesome…I didn’t realise how hard this would be! But I’ve narrowed it down to…
Running Lavender’s Top 10 Beauty Tips (secrets from someone who knows!)
The DADventurer’s 5 reasons I know I’m a Dad (great to know that my suspicions of what was going on in Mike’s head were true!)
Mummy B’s Autumn Bucket List (love a reason to write to goals/lists!)
On to my list!
This week has been what I would call BUSY.
1. It was Gabby’s birthday weekend, so that was filled with cake, pressies and little parties and loads of tea and washing up.
2. I had a ‘quiet’ day with Reuben on Tuesday (which nearly killed me, as R doesn’t do quiet) and he’s also learnt to climb out his cot and hates bedtime. Fun times!
3. Then it’s been all over the place. From viewing 7 houses (this time last week we weren’t even considering moving) to being called into Metro Radio to be interviewed for this News Story, which was aired on Thursday. I’ve also been out twice this week (including to the Jules B A\W launch last night to get my #fblogger on)! Unheard of.
The highlight has to be being invited to Metro Radio to give my opinion because I was a parenting blogger. I tend to shy away from controversy but after some cajoling from Mike I was ready. It was incredibly exciting, I managed not to sound like a total idiot and my follow on article, here, sparked some really interesting conversations on twitter.
Katie and her incredible (and timely regarding the above) piece published on Mumsnet about emotional abuse.
Zaz always gets me thinking about parenting and looking after my cubs and this is her latest to strike a chord.
And Angie‘s got me pining for more time with my best pal!
Your Turn! Linky and Rules
The List is your opportunity to show off any list or bullet style posts you’ve written, either in the week or from your archive, so the community can show it some love. This could be anything from 100 ways to cook an egg to the 30 best family days out to 5 steps to perfect eyebrows, the list goes on (pardon the pun!). It’s totally up to you, the post just needs to be in a list or bullet point format.
Oh and here are the rules for joining in!
- You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List Badge on each post you would like to link (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Comment on this post to say hi!
- Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
- It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Aby and I will also retweet all your posts via twitter if you mention us in your tweets!
- Finally, if you could please follow Mums’ Days (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) and You Baby Me Mummy (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
That’s it! Aby and I can’t wait to get started, and we pledge to comment on all linked posts that meet the rules. So please do link in and we’ll get showing your posts some love xxx