Welcome this week to our newest linker, Vicky from Around and Upside Down! Welcome back to Beth from Betty and the Bumps – I hope you’re feeling better about stopping Breastfeeding this week love xx And a massive congratulations to Mums’ List’s own, Grace from Three Boys and a Cat, who’s been shortlisted for an award!!! Get voting y’all!
What on earth have I been doing this week? The sum total of my photos are:
1. Reuben coming in for a cuddle – the first signs he was about to get poorly. I could just kiss this little face!
3. A selfie with Gabby who’s trying to eat a kiwi on Monday morning – Reuben and Mike were both poorly over the weekend so at 9am we were still the only ones up! We did then go on to the Blyth kite festival, which was cool but I forgot my camera/phone!
4. An attempt at ‘food art’ in the hope Reuben might try the sausage or ‘trees’…he didn’t!
It’s a train. Obviously.
I’ve been busting a gut to get posts ready for the weekend as I’m away on a hen do from the minute I publish this until Monday – I find it so hard to do more than 1 or 2 blogs in a day and this is despite the fact that both of the posts I’m publishing tomorrow and on Sunday are guest posts! I spend far too long editing pictures and text, oh, and far too long procrastinating!
Here’s an insight into the mind of a tweeter…I was looking back through my Buffer stats and the most popular tweet I have ever put out was on Wednesday at 7:58 and it read like this…
Was it the time that was right? The day? or just the content?! I’m wondering if actually my tweets just do better in the evening, although that was obviously just a fantastically written tweet, of course!
1. I want to live in Holland.
2. I want to take better photos
3. I want to drink Margaritas! And I had a little go at making this recipe last night – delicious!!
I’d love to see how your week has gone, so please do link in your lists (or any other list posts you’ve written this week)!
To join in the linky please pop this badge on your post (make sure you copy all the code and paste it into the HTML section of your blog), add your link below and don’t forget to go and see some of your fellow linkers! For more info, see the Mums’ List rules here.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mumsdays.com" title="Mums' Days"><img src="http://www.mumsdays.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/mums-List-Linky-6sml1.png" alt="Mums' Days" style="border:none;" /></a></div>