Our week in a nutshell...
I’m so happy to be passing on the baton to Amy! She’s such a wonderful, kind, supportive person – only the very best for the future of this linky and community of great bloggers.
#TheList was sort of my baby – 18 months ago I started it as #MumsList, a teeny tiny linky. Then we rebranded when Aby came on board as my cohost and her entrance transformed it into the mega linky it is now.
It would have died a death without Aby and I was finding it harder and harder to give #Thelist the attention it deserves, so I felt it only fair that I move aside.
I believe Amy’s entrance and ideas will help to breath new life into what is almost a veteran in the Linky field! Good luck my lovely friends and I will of course continue to link up as I love a good list…speaking of which, I plan to carry on doing My List each week, not least as a journaling exercise.
I literally don’t know what I do week to week if I haven’t written it down!
Here’s our week in a nutshell…
- In a final bid to organise Christmas Pressies, I’ve been editing a LOT of photos. I particularly love this one of Reuben with his castle hunting buddies, Beau and Isabella at Druridge Bay.
- Reuben has decided he ONLY wants Isabella’s green bike for Christmas and has talked of nothing else since last Friday. I’ve already bought and wrapped all his presents and he already has a blue balance bike…what to do??
- I manned the fundraising stall for Reuben’s preschool on Saturday at the school Christmas fair – I was all over that guess the weight of the hamper. Just think The Apprentice.
- On Saturday we also went to our first Christmas play at the Northern Stage – Up and Out Christmas Sprout. It was magical!
- I had my first solo ski on Monday. It was a bit scary going it alone (especially at the top) but I enjoyed it all the same.
- Reuben was a king in his 1st ever school nativity. Sausage sandwiches were also served so all in all it was epic.
I’ve got two great Protest competitions running at the mo. Firstly, you can win ski gear worth £269 in my Winter Fashion post. And next Wednesday, 16th December, I’d love it if you could join me and the Mums’ Days community for the next Festive Fitness Facebook Party, from 8-9pm. I have 5 Mowicko scarves to give away to 5 lucky attendees! Just click “going” on this event…
This week’s Ted Radio Hour was an archive show which was just what I needed to hear this week…Just a little nicer.
What’s in your list?
I hope you’ve had a great week and I’d love to hear about what you’ve been up to or anything you recommend listening to in the comments below!