It’s true! Mums’ List has had a full makeover to become The List AND, the more exciting news is that from now on Aby, from You Baby Me Mummy, will be my fabulous co-host!
Now, before you lovely Mums’ Listers get too upset about the development of this lovely linky (which it really is, so thank you to everyone who has taken part over the last 27 weeks making it such a lovely community), if you would like to, you can continue to link to The List in the Mums’ List style of Real life // Blog life // Inspiration (read here for more information on what Mums’ List was).
So why the development? Aby and I felt that we really ought to expand the linky to let non-mums know they can join in too… By specifically replacing the word “mum” from the link title we think it goes a long way to doing that! So on to what The List is and the rules…
The List Linky and Rules
The List is your opportunity to show off any list or bullet style posts you’ve written, either in the week or from your archive, so the community can show it some love. This could be anything from 100 ways to cook an egg to the 30 best family days out to 5 steps to perfect eyebrows, the list goes on (pardon the pun!). It’s totally up to you, the post just needs to be in a list or bullet point format.
Oh and here are the rules for joining in!
- You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List Badge on each post you would like to link (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Comment on this post to say hi!
- Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
- It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Aby and I will also retweet all your posts via twitter if you mention us in your tweets!
- Finally, if you could please follow Mums’ Days (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) and You Baby Me Mummy (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
That’s it! Aby and I can’t wait to get started, and we pledge to comment on all linked posts that meet the rules. So please do link in and we’ll get showing your posts some love xxx
Grab the badge and get linking (from 12am tonight!)
Oh, and if you haven’t already, make sure you sign up to Mums’ Days Monthly! The September Newsletter, with exclusive article for subscribers only, is going out first thing tomorrow morning! Sign up here.