My wonderful friend, Zaz from Mama and More, has asked if I would like to co-host #AllAboutYou again. As one of my favourite linkies, of course I said yes! This week I’ve linked up 2 posts. The first is a wonderful guest post from Betty and the Bumps, How to get a hair plan. The good news is I’ve already been thinking about my short and medium-term goals and even treated my hair to a DIY coconut oil hair mask last night! The second is a mini-declaration of lurve for chilli (chili?), and I’ve also shared a basil and chilli oil recipe. Delicious-ness!
Will you marry my salad?
AllAboutYou – taking part
So, what have you been up to this week? What are you loving/hating/thinking/doing/making/wearing? We love reading about your passions, your thoughts, your views, your style, your projects, anything about you in fact.
You can link up to 3 posts, and ideally please visit a couple of other linkers too to share some comment love.
If it’s your passion, we want you to link up a post about it.
Party rules –
- Please link posts specific to the theme of this party – this is your space to link up posts all about YOU, whether it’s style, fitness, food, concerts or sky-diving! You can link up to 3 posts.
- Please link the URL of your specific AllAboutYou post, and please feature the badge or mention the linky, and we will tweet out and comment on every linked post that does!
- Please comment on at least two other posts within the AllAboutYou link party – don’t just link-dump!
Feel free to tweet or share about the link party so that more people come along and join too (tweet @mumsdays and @mama_andmore for RTs!), although this is by no means obligatory!
In short, you link and we’ll show it love. But the community bit is up to all of us – so do spread some comment love!
All About You community links:
- #AllAboutYou Link & Pin Party Pinterest Board
- Mama and More on Pinterest
- Mums Days on Pinterest
- #AllAboutYou Link & Pin Party Google Plus Community
- #AllAboutYou Facebook Page
Filed under> > Time for Mum