25 Best Charcuterie Board Captions: Ideas, Photos and Cheese Quotes for InstagramJan 17, 2023
The best things about a charcuterie board (or cheese board if you're not feeling the meaty bits) is it LOOKS impressive but literally anyone can do it, and, with a bit of creative flare and a few small bowls, you have an instragram-worthy charcuterie board for your social media! Scroll to the bottom for 25 charcuterie board caption ideas.
The perfect charcuterie board is a dream come true for a cheese lover. I know this because I am one.
It's the best way to eat cheese for dinner and get away with it.
Yes, you can add some fresh fruit (in fact I insist - it looks fresh and vibrant) but the best part really is the different types of cheeses!
A charcuterie board is incredibly versatile, because you can add whatever you fancy. It can be used as the ultimate appetizer, holiday party food, to accompany a wine night (so people don't get too drunk), or for a quiet night in by the fire, like this one I did last year, when you want the holiday season to just keep going.
While the classic is a savory version, I do love a sweet one too.
Dessert Charcuterie Board from Rainbow Plant Life.
How to create the perfect charcuterie board
Frankly, I don't think there is a wrong way to do a charcuterie board but the first step is to decide what type of board you want to make. The easy way to do this is to think about the people coming and the vibe of the evening.
- What's the occasion?
- Do you have veggies or vegans coming?
- How about kids?
- Will you be siting around a table? Or near a fire? Or near a cream rug?
- Will your guests respect the cream rug?!
All this needs to be taken into consideration before you can make a good charcuterie board!
Different Types of Boards - Ingredients
The main ingredient is, of course, blocks and blocks of cheese; hard cheese, soft cheeses, smelly cheese, blue cheese, etc. You get the picture.
A way to get a variety of different cheese options, including vegan cheeses, is to visit your local cheese shops and ask them to recommend a selection for your board. If you're a more confident cheese eater, your local grocery stores will also be full of good value options.
And for the presentation you can either leave each block of cheese whole or cut into slices like this board above from Kath Eats.
For holiday cheeseboards or a vegan charcuterie board you will be skipping this! But for the meat lovers and a more varied board, add your traditional meats; Hard salami and rolls of prosciutto all look great and taste yummy.
Add grapes, slices of strawberries, blueberries or raspberries all add pops of colour. Or add veggies, olives, chutneys and nuts like this board from Modern Honey.
If you're into carbs, pretty much anything goes; freshly cut bread, crackers, prawn crackers, crisps, whatever you fancy really.
And to drink? A selection of alcoholic or non-alcoholic red wines or sweet wines or even beers would go down a treat.
Create the perfect caption - 25 Charcuterie Board Captions
Now you've created your instagram-worthy charcuterie board, you need to get it on the Gram as a reel (and I've lots of song ideas below) or carousel with the perfect caption! Feel free to use one of mine.
I'll be honest, most of mine involve cheese: a cheese quote and/or cheese puns inspired by my favorite kind of music ... For example, a reel of your board using the Beatles song Let it be with the caption: "Let it Brie"? Perfection.
25 Charcuterie Board Captions: Ideas and Quotes for Instagram Reels and Posts
- Whisper words of wisdom - Let it Brie (song: the Beatles, Let It Be)
- I gouda feeling (song: Black Eyed Peas, I Gotta Feeling)
- Together for-cheddar (song: Rick Astley, Together Forever)
- Cheese Me, cheese me, cheese me baby, until I lose control (song: Chaka Demus & Pliers, Tease Me)
- Cheese Days (song: Rudimental, These Days)
- Cheese Don't Let Me Go (song: Olly Murs, Please Don't Let Me Go)
- A Brie C, Cheesy as 123 (song: Jackson 5, ABC)
- I want you crack-er (song: Jackson 5, I want you back)
- We are never ever ever getting bread together (for the low carb board - Song: Taylor Swift, Never Ever Getting Back Together)
- Hello? Is it Brie you're looking for? (Song: Lionel Richie, Hello)
- Hit the road, Montery Jack (song: Ray Charles)
- Cracker my B*tch up (song: The Prodigy - for you wild cheese lovers!)
- Greated Expectations (for the book lover)
- Have you heard the one about the cheese? It's a cracker!
- For the love of Goud-a
- Say "cheese"
- It's not easy being this cheesy
- Let's cheese it!
- Cheesy breezy
- Brie yourself. Everyone else is taken
- “You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not cheese.” – Anonymous
- “Life is great. Cheese makes it better.” – Avery Aames
Sweet charcuterie board captions
- Sweet dreams are made of these - Eurythmics (definitely for a sweet charcuterie board. We all know cheese causes nightmares!)
- The early bird catches the fizzy worm (requires fizzy laces on your board)
- Over the rainbow (the Israel Kamakawiwoʻole version of the song would make a lovely reel!)
So there you have it. Mostly cheesy instagram captions. Please consume responsibly and tag me @mumsdays in your creations as I'd love to see!