Hi all! And welcome back to another week of the List – this week we’re on holiday but that can’t stop #TheList!
Last week was another awesome week – I got so many tweets saying how much you are enjoying this linky, which Aby, my gorgeous co-host from You Baby Me Mummy, and I are thrilled about. So keep all your fabulous posts coming!
My featured bloggers last week are:
Taming Twins and her abundance of great ideas for lunch boxes – 40 Toddler Lunch Box Ideas
Wave to Mummy’s 10 tips: How to take great photos of your kids – I’ve been using these tips this week Sanna!
Baby Chaos’ Things I really Shouldn’t Laugh at but Can’t Help it… and it only gets worse!!
On to my week’s list…
We’re on holiday this week in the Peak District with my parents, younger brother and their 2 big dogs! It’s so lovely to be away from all the hubbub and take a bit of time out – I’ve still been working a bit but hopefully not too much!!
Blogging has been quiet this week and a welcome break from all the fun of last week after the awards Friday was so busy!! Lots of press/PR interest. Plus 3 blog posts (one about the awards and my fabulous Fever Dress and one about our wonderful room at the Jesmond Dene House, who put us up the night of the awards!) and a Vlog for Cision’s Speedy Spotlight plus some scheduling so I was ready for our holibobs the next day. Phew. I’ve still had some deadlines this week but it’s been nice to work around my family and have some lovely days out.
This is a really interesting list about turning your blog into a business!
Your Turn! Linky and Rules
The List is your opportunity to show off any list or bullet style posts you’ve written, either in the week or from your archive, so the community can show it some love. This could be anything from 100 ways to cook an egg to the 30 best family days out to 5 steps to perfect eyebrows, the list goes on (pardon the pun!). It’s totally up to you, the post just needs to be in a list or bullet point format.
Oh and here are the rules for joining in!
- You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List Badge on each post you would like to link (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Comment on this post to say hi!
- Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
- It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Aby and I will also retweet all your posts via twitter if you mention us in your tweets!
- Finally, if you could please follow Mums’ Days (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) and You Baby Me Mummy (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest) that would be wonderful!
That’s it! Aby and I can’t wait to get started, and we pledge to comment on all linked posts that meet the rules. So please do link in and we’ll get showing your posts some love xxx
Grab the badge and get linking!